Mrs. Christine Carlson
732-528-6400 ext. 200
Message to the Parents
From the Superintendent's Office
Dear Brielle Parents and School Community:
The Board of Education is preparing several initiatives for the 2015-16 school year. These include:
1. Technology enhancements to increase our 1:1 initiatives with Chromebooks and computers.
2. Upgrade our technology security system to ensure appropriate educational sites are reviewed by all students.
3. Increased security cameras throughout the school and new technology to improve alerts to the Brielle Police Department.
3. Maintaining reasonable class sizes.
4. New materials for our literacy, math and science programs.
5. Improving maintenance within the school building.
I would like to thank each and every organization and private donors for their generosity. Due to your kindness and hard work this school year has been a positive experience for our students and staff. On behalf of the Brielle Board of Education, Administration and the Brielle Elementary school staff, we are committed to making our school the best it can be for our children.
On behalf of the Administration, Staff and students of Brielle Elementary School, I would like to wish Mrs. Renee Heyniger and Senora Diane Goodman a happy, healthy retirement. Thank you both for the many years of service to our school community. I would also like to congratulate the Brielle Class of 2015. Best of luck on your future endeavors in high school. Wishing everyone a healthy and safe summer.
Keeping Children First,
Christine E. Carlson