Mrs. Christine Carlson
732-528-6400 ext. 200
from the Superintendent's Office
Dear Brielle Parents and Community Members,
We also set our Board of Education Goals for the school year as follows:
· Communicate what our financial responsibilities are to MHS and how it will impact Brielle Elementary School.
· Initiate and implement an Energy Audit and pursue replacement for lighting and HVAC units that provide rebates and cost reductions in addition to energy savings.
· Work with the Borough of Brielle to redesign and repave the Eastside parking lot for safe and optimal use by the school and community.
· Put our two BOE newsletters, one in the Fall and one in the Spring.
· Create a BES 100 year anniversary committee to plan the 2019 Brielle Elementary School 100th Anniversary Celebration.
The upcoming week at Brielle: On Monday, October 31st we will have our annual Halloween Parade kicking off at 1:45pm. The parade route is the same, starting at the Eastside Reading Theater and ending at the new basketball courts on the southeast side of the building.
On Thursday, November 3rd the Brielle Education Foundation will host their Technology Fundraiser at 6:30 pm at the Manasquan River Golf Club. This fundraiser helps raise funds to enhance teaching and stimulate learning for our students through technological advancements. We hope you can attend.
Enjoy this fall weather and don’t forget Daylight Savings time on Sunday, November 6th!
Keeping Children First,