from the Superintendent's Office
Dear Brielle Parents and Community Members,
We also set our Board of Education Goals for the school year as follows:
· Communicate what our financial responsibilities are to MHS and how it will impact Brielle Elementary School.
· Initiate and implement an Energy Audit and pursue replacement for lighting and HVAC units that provide rebates and cost reductions in addition to energy savings.
· Work with the Borough of Brielle to redesign and repave the Eastside parking lot for safe and optimal use by the school and community.
· Put our two BOE newsletters, one in the Fall and one in the Spring.
· Create a BES 100 year anniversary committee to plan the 2019 Brielle Elementary School 100th Anniversary Celebration.
This week at Brielle: The PTO sponsored Snowball Dance is this Friday, January 13th for 6-8th graders.
Keeping Children First,